Currently on view:
2016/17 season details coming soon!
$1,800/person, single supplement $400
Limit 20 people
The Fall foliage will be at its peak for The Studios’ customized tour of the many art destinations north of Manhattan. From the 19th century homes of the Hudson River School painters to the cutting edge contemporary art at Dia and Storm King, we’ll travel in style, feast on culture and and eat like kings. Tour includes:
· 2 night stay at Glynwood estate, an organic farm and conference center
· 2 night stay at Diamond Mills hotel, Saugerties
· Private tours of Dia Beacon and Storm King Art Center
· Visits to Boscobel, Olana, Vanderbilt and Roosevelt estates
· Visits to NY Botanical Gardens and Culinary Institute of America
· Dinner and breakfast for 4 days (drinks not included)
· Transport by luxury coach throughout, starting at Botanical Garden on Monday and returning to Manhattan on Friday.