Currently on view:
HOW TO BID
· Online bidding begins on Monday, November 25 at 10am and closes on Monday, December 16th at 10am.
· Bidding starts at $100; bids must be in increments of $25.
· All subsequent bidding takes place on Facebook at www.facebook.com/tskwroosters Just submit your bid as a comment on the photo of the Rooster you want!
· Bidders must register contact and payment information (credit card) with the office – online www.tskw.org, or by phone at 305-296-0458. You have a grace period after bidding of 72 hours in which to register.
· If you win, your credit card will be charged automatically, unless separate payment arrangements are made.
· All bids are considered provisional until bidder is registered. If bidder fails to register, bids will reset (to the last bid that was higher than an unregistered one.)
· If you don’t have a Facebook account, we encourage you to find someone to serve as proxy (when registering, simply note who will be bidding on your behalf.)
· You can also register bids by phone or in person at the Studios, Mon-Fri 10am-4pm, though we are unable to monitor subsequent bidding activity on your behalf.