OUR NEW HOME. As creatively envisioned by Michael Miller Architects, our new home at 533 Eaton Street is a place for artists to work, audiences to enjoy new experiences, and for The Studios to grow and prosper.
Please click on the images below to enlarge.
• Key West’s largest exhibition space (1,450sf) dedicated to contemporary art
• Wine bar/café where creative people can congregate or meet before a show
• Box office, retail and information about the arts in Key West
• Dramatic open staircase to second floor
• 200 seat auditorium with professional lighting and sound for concerts and performances
• Auditorium used during the day for large scale and performance classes
• Bar opens into lobby and auditorium to serve theater crowds
• Nine artist studios for year round rental by local artists
• Classroom studio for visual arts
• “The Lab” for writers and designers, equipped with state of the art digital media tools.